Thursday, May 10, 2012

Did You Know about Vaccines?

One night for dinner would you give your child kidney, blood, and brains from animals?

Would you let them wash it down with nail polish remover?

How about letting them playing with aborted fetal tissue?

Would you give them cancer?

I bet your answer was no to all of these questions. As a parent you try to make the best decisions for your child. Until now, you might have never known there was another decision other than vaccinations for your child. You may think vaccines are 100% safe. Starting with this blog and many more, I am going to go over each vaccine and how they may not be as safe as you believe. I am going to go over things like what are in vaccines, how they started, reactions to vaccines, how much money the government makes off of vaccines, and much more. I am doing this not because I don’t want you to vaccinate your child, but because I want you to have knowledge of both perspectives so you can make what every choice you believe is right for you and your family. 



Today we are going to talk about:
Whats in Vaccines
Schedule for Vaccines What Vaccines do and Reactions from Vaccines


Did you know that Mercury is in vaccines. Mercury is one of the worst neurotoxin in the world and although it was supposed to be left of vaccines since 1991, there are still traces in vaccines used every year. A diluted form of mercury is called thimerosal, which is 49.5% of mercury according to the write of The Sanctity of Human Blood, Tim O’shea. The EPA (Enviormental Protection Agency) reported that the safety levels of thimerosal was .1mcg/day. Although the first shot your baby receives has 30% more than the approved EPA safety levels...More on this in later

Aluminum and lead - metals which is absorbed in the fatty tissue of the brain

Phenol- is in vaccines. What is phenol? It is a poison, if you google phenol you can read how phenol was originally extracted from tar and can create burns. Tar? Burns? Do you want to give that to your child?

Formaldehyde - which is embalming fluid that can cause cancer

Acetone - Nail polish remover

Aborted fetal tissue - a baby had to die for this vaccine

Parts of kidney, blood, brains from various animals like dog, monkey, pigs, horse, and rabbits

Fecal matter - number 2, shit, poop, whatever you want to call it

Glycerin - widely known to help preserve things. Can be toxic to the liver and kidney and do damage to lunchs.

DNA & RNA from medically induced retrovirus animals, Antifreeze, sodium chloride

So now that you know what is in a vaccine. Let’s talk about the doses which your child will get, if you follow the recommended schedule that is written by the CDC (Center for Disease Control) which most doctors follow it is a total of 69 doses of 16 vaccines. Below is a chart that list the vaccines from ages 0 to 6.




If you are interested in the vaccine schedule about the age of 6, I recommend the site below because it easy to read and there is no small print. You can find charts and schedules everywhere online.  http://kidshealth.org/parent/growth/medical/immunization_chart.html




Many believe that vaccines stop diseases like Polio or smallpox. When I try to have a conversation with people, every single one brings up this point. And I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE. I’ve read many documents that said vaccines did not cure the disease like Polio and Smallpox and others like these. I’ve seen charts and graphs proving that vaccines was not the only reason some if not all disease went down in numbers.

Four of the vaccine creators even said themselves that there are no proof their vaccines cured the diseases their vaccine was made for.


There are three types of reactions that can happen from vaccines:
1) Immediate reactions - anaphylactic shock to a component in the vaccines, much like reaction to peanuts
2)Laten reactions- Also known as delayed which lodges into the brain and causes nerve damage
3) Genome reactions - which alters DNA causing cancer or diseases like alzheimer's

VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Report System) was created in 1992 by Barbara Loe Fisher. The CDC uses to VEARS to report reactions and in the first 5 years there were 33,000 reactions reported. And the CDC who admits only 10% of reactions are reported and there is a problem that needs to be fixed. 



Vaccine's have been associated with:
Allergies
Arthritis
Autism
Cancer
Diabetes
SIDS
& More



Now if I make it to this point in a conversation, most people are PISSED at me and they are screaming and yelling (sometimes crying) saying I am 100% wrong. The other percentage of people are amazed and wanting more information because they had no idea.

I was part of that small percentage and I hope you are too. I started pacing in a room because I was overwhelmed with all this information and I can not get it out of my head that is why I have a blog now. The next dozen or so blogs I will be writing will be going over each vaccines, reactions, and charts/graphs. I hope you continue this process with me. I hope you are willing to give me a shot and read what I have to say. My next blog will be on Smallpox, the first vaccine ever made.

Saving Intuition...
Happy Reading!!!


WARNING:
My blogs that I post will be things in my opinion that I have done research on. If you do not agree/like what I have to say, please do not read my blog. Do not try to tell me I am wrong or try to prove me wrong. If you have questions, I am happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment